Join Our Team
Account Coordinator | LA
Are you an outgoing detail oriented, clear communicator with 1-2 years experience in a creative, fast paced environment? This could be a great position for you!
Our Los Angeles office is seeking an Account Coordinator. In this position, you will work within the Account team to oversee aspects of the creative project using planning, monitoring, budgeting and communication skills. An appreciation for all things creative, an eye on trend and pop culture, and a desire to learn and grow will expand the opportunities for your success with us. Previous experience working in a print focused design environment is a plus.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced creative environment
• Enthusiastic, energetic, imaginative, creative, plus approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
• A clear communicator, in person and writing with tactful, effective interpersonal interactions
• Detail-oriented and dependable
• Mac literate – Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Comfortable working as part of a team in a communal atmosphere
Jr/ Mid-Level Designer | NY
If you’re a graphic design graduate with 2-4 years experience in the industry who is well versed in print and packaging, you may be a great fit for this position!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Junior to Mid-Level Designer for our New York office. As part of the New York team, you will assist the Creative Director and Designers with all phases of work, including research, concept exploration, design development and finalization. We are looking for someone who is multifaceted, and a strategic problem solver with experience in consumer packaging, branding and identity development.
• A self-starter with a degree in graphic design or fine arts
• 2-4 years’ experience working as a graphic designer
• Very well versed in print and packaging
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and a working knowledge of print production are musts for this position.
• Interest in typography and strong hand skills are required
• Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and is a team player
Design Internships | LA & NY
If you have a passion for conceptual design, strategic thinking, packaging and branding, this 12 week long internship could be a great opportunity for you!
If you have a passion for conceptual design, strategic thinking, packaging and branding, please reach out. Paid internships within our creative team are typically 12-weeks long.